Saturday, January 14, 2012

The time has come..

to finally start a blog! I loveee reading other people's blogs and it has been on my to-do list for a while now. So here it is!  I decided to start this blog because as many people know, I love to share my life with others. With the season that I am in right now, it is hard to always keep people updated on the amazing things that have been going on. I also just love to express myself sometimes, haha

Well this past week has marked my second week of winter session in DH school. Things have been mind boggling but I truly love what I am doing right now! People used to always ask me, "Gabby, are you SURE that you want to do that? People's mouth are so disgusting." Well.. yes, yes, yessss!! There is so much more to just cleaning somebodies mouth as a dental hygienist.  As health care providers, we help educate and show our patients that we want the best for their overall health.  People do not always realize that your mouth can be the beginning of a systemic problem that you may have. But, I will not get into that on here lol.

Dental hygiene school has been life changing in so many ways and I love all of the people who have been by my side through it. My lovely family and friends have shown their support with encouraging words and prayers. Along with my wonderful employers who continue to help me work out the best schedule possible. I definitely cannot complain! 

With all this said, I would not be where I am at right now if it was not for my Heavenly Father! Whether people know what I have been through or not, the reality is that it has not been easy but I have come out on top. The grace of God is miraculous and honestly blows my mind.  He has continued to open my eyes, especially through these last months. At the end of the day, I remind myself what I am living for. I am not living to be a dental hygienist or a good friend to others but ultimately to serve God in all that I do. His plans for me just so happen to consist of becoming a dental hygienist and person who loves people (at times ha).  Sometimes I know I can lose sight of this.

Well seeing that I LOVE pictures :) Here are some of the people that have been a tremendous blessing these past few months....



           
                       

1 comment:

  1. Gabby! This is awesome! You are an amazing person and I am glad you are able to spread Gods love!!! Keep writing! <3

    ReplyDelete